Surveillance of an IP is a key to ensure its value in the market. We are specialized in IP watch actions. IP watch actions can help to prevent registrations of identical or similar IP(s) like yours that may be intended to bring harmful or illegal acts, such as infringement.
- Technical Patent Watch: It includes monitoring newly published patent applications and/or issued patents in a specific technical domain in jurisdictions of interest.
- Patent Legal Status Watch: Under this, the current status of prosecution for newly published patent applications as well as any post-grant events for issued patents is monitored.
- Competitor Patent Watch: It includes monitoring newly published patent applications and/or issued patents of competitors (organization and/or individual) in specific jurisdictions or worldwide.
- Trademark Watch: Trademark watch helps identify newly published trademarks in Trademark Journals that are identical or similar to your trademark(s).
- Design Watch: It includes monitoring newly published design patents or registrations in specific jurisdictions.